Residential Electrical Services
Defined as a new building structure beginning with a foundation and frame. Our electricians install the electrical work in cooperation with your General Contractor.
Defined as removal of previous building sections or materials. With this type of work there are sometimes surprises that homeowners can find, such as DIY projects from the previous owner. When these surprises come up, it’s best to have a professional make the necessary changes for you and your family’s safety.
Electrical panel upgrades are essential in preventing electrical issues. Panel upgrades are needed in jobs such as modern renovations, additions and appliances from older homes.
Ever been without hot water? We learn to appreciate such a simple thing in our lives whenever we realize it’s not working! Electric Circuit can properly install hot water tanks/tankless water heaters so that you and your family can enjoy it.
Hot Tubs/Spa Installations
Whether your hot tub/spa is for therapeutic use or just for relaxing, water and electricity can be a dangerous mix. With Electric Circuit, we make sure that you can safely invest in your hot tub/spa and fully relax knowing that it was done right.
Small Residential Jobs
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors are a requirement by law in every home and commercial building. We wire these vital systems directly into your home whether it’s a new build or just time for an update in your current home.
- Circuit installations and upgrades for those pesky breakers that keep “tripping” whenever you try to use the power – we can fix that for you!
- Ceiling Fan Installations can be heavy and hard work, you want to make sure the wiring is done correctly but also that it is secured properly into the ceiling. Let our experts help you with that so you can enjoy the light and breeze with no worries.
- Exhaust Fan Installations are an important part of any new build or renovation. They ensure proper air circulation and help with temperature control in our Ontario climate.
- Lighting Services can range from one extreme to the other. Lighting types such as; light fixture upgrades/repairs, ballast/bulb replacements, lighting controls/switches/dimmers/timers, bathroom and kitchen lighting, recessed lighting, motion sensors and garage lighting, landscape lighting, track/accent lighting, child proof and GFCI outlets, dedicated computer outlets and surge protection.
99 Dufferin St Unit B, Perth, ON